Thursday, June 23, 2011

Explaining to Nick Toich What A Double Entendre Is...


Last week I was talking to my good friend Nick Toich on facebook and something came up in which I asked him if that was a double entendre. Having no idea what I was talking about Nick Toich was confused which then led me to trying to explain to Nick Toich what exactly a double entendre was. I first tried just explaining it to him with just the definition, which, did not work. I then tried using examples from within the context of our conversation. I think by the end of it all he understood what I meant and it was later established that what I had been questioning before was in fact not a double entendre which was just fine with me, it did however lead to this amusing picture. Also in case you were wondering I do always refer to Nick Toich by whole name, just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment