Friday, March 25, 2011

And Now For Something Actually Comic Related!


You remember that comic idea I had mentioned in an earlier post about the Catholic cheerleader who gets pregnant by means of immaculate conception? Right now if this was a comic book older that the year 2000 there would be a little dialog box that would say "See post so-and-so -Avery" I miss that in comics. Anywho so I started working on this comic that I'm talking about a while ago and here's the cover. I'm just about done with the first issue, I've got like a page or two as far as first drafts go to finish the story and then there are a couple of pages that I want to redraw. I'm sure I'll post the whole thing once it is finished. In the mean time I need to get a bigger scanner or something because my paper is too big for the one currently in my possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment