Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Profile Picture


So last night I went to another party hosted by my friends Albert and Thomas. For those of you who remember Thomas and Albert were the hosts of the Pirate party last month. They have a party in there apartment every month, and this month the theme was a formal dinner party around the game of Clue. There was a lot of people jammed in the tiny apartment and a lot of drunken buffoonery taking place. There are plenty of memories that I will be drawing out for this so expect pictures of that. Today however focuses on my new profile picture for Facebook that I got inspiration from a music video from a band Thomas introduced me to called Rilo Kiley. The song is Breakin' Up which is currently my favorite song of theirs and I suggest that everyone should give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment