Thursday, May 19, 2011

T-shirts and Cleaning


I drew this a while ago, so long ago that it has actually become relevant again because I cleaned my room again (sorta, it's quickly regressed back into it's previously messy state.) because my aunt and uncle came into town for a visit last night. Just a quick update on life before I head off to work, which has been keeping me super busy lately. (I've hardly had any time to draw. ):) T-shirts seem to be a big thing in my life right now, what with the warm weather. All of my current shirts are a bit too big for me now so I've been ordering some new ones lately, including one of Tim Fish's shirts and a Totoro Shirt to reflect my love for all things Studio Ghibli. I've also been approached about designing a T-shirt for Great Lakes Brewery by the Marketing director, to help promote their green city farming initiatives. This will be the first time that I'm actually going to be compensated for my work so it's a bit of a mile stone for me that I'm excited about. Unfortunately I do not know how much of this work (as it will be the property of Great Lakes Brewery) I will be able to share on this blog so until I get a clear answer about that I can't share any of the images. (worse case scenario there will probably be an image on one of their websites which I will simply provide a link for here.) Also I'm so close to getting that new computer, I'll probably have it by the end of this week. I've also found 3 of the 4 albums of my favorite band Beulah at the record store last Sunday so I've been jamming out to that a lot lately. "The Coast is Never Clear" and "Yoko" are quickly becoming two of my favorite albums of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment