Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Girl I Can't Forget: Done!... Sort of.


Today I finally finished penciling and inking one third of the Cliffhangers of the B-Side Dimension collect of short comics, The Girl I Can't Forget. (For those of you keeping score at home that's two of the three main comics completed, the other being the first chapter of Immaculate.) On a related note, I finally got the Macbook Pro that I had been working for this whole time and I am using it right now as I type this post. I bring this up because I'm holding off on coloring this comic (as well as the rest of Cliffhangers.) until my uncle swings by town again to load my computer up with all the arts software that I will use to make my comics look prettier than ever before. (That means no more MS paint for me :D) The Girl I Can't Forget is based off the Fountains of Wayne song of the same name, it's one of my favorites of theirs and if you have never heard it I suggest you look it up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment