Monday, May 30, 2011

Immaculate: The Other Sort of Done Part of Cliffhangers


I figured since I posted the unfinished version of The Girl I Can't Forget I might as well do it for Immaculate. I'm going to change a lot of dialog that is written here so don't go reading that and thinking that's what it's going to look like in the end. There's also a few panels I want to redraw as well as the entire first page. With these two comics mostly finished I started counting pages and so far it's looking like the first volume of Cliffhangers from the B-Side Dimension is going to be 60 plus pages (and mind you that's not including the unfinished pages of The Vaginal Avengers.) in full color that's going to be one expensive book to print, let alone multiple copies, any suggestions? (other than going B/W?)














No comments:

Post a Comment