Monday, December 6, 2010

While I Was Out Part 2: CTI Continued


Moving right along with my merry little story, after that community meeting I then joined the rest of the Corps in a little something called CTI (Corps Training Institute)One thing you'll learn about the government while working for them is that they love their cute little acronyms, I swear I almost needed flash cards to remember what all of them stood for. CTI is the 5 weeks of training that all Corps members go through before they're sent out into the field to save the world. Through out CTI we took all sorts of classes and trainings in shelter management, paperwork stuff, using power tools, and a LOT
of team building stuff. One of these team building exercises was the ropes course. Sure working together to solve rope based obstacles sounds very summer campy (teehee, it's a pun because I mean campy as in camp like but I also mean cheesey) but it was actually a lot of fun. This is a picture of my team lifting me through the spider web. I have also been keeping up with my art during CTI of course. Here's a character sketch I did for an idea I had for a comic about a Catholic High School Cheerleader who gets pregnant by means of Immaculate Conception. This is a picture of her cool hipster aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment