Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The End of My Life...



...In Comics! Boy I bet that was alarming for those of you who just saw that entry title, but need not worry I intend to live a full and healthy life filled with excitement and (mostly) good choices. What I do mean however is that this is the final entry in my blog "My Life In Comics" as you know it, and in the tradition of the comics I so admire, I will be rebooting the blog into something new. Later this week things are going to change drastically with this blog including title, focus and other things. To all those who have followed me this long, thank you for your support and your readership and I look forward to seeing you on the other side... of this reboot, see what I did there, I totally made it sound like I was dying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment