Friday, March 5, 2010

Clue Party Illustrated: Day 2


Hello again. Day 2 of the Clue Party Illustrated got pushed back a day do to circumstances. (circumstances meaning that I got totally wiped out after playing Wiifit Plus and fell asleep at 8:00 and never woke up.)Anywho here are three more drawings with more on the way. This first one is a picture of my good friend Claudine after many, MANY, drinks. (If she was a Hindu Goddess she would have been like Octofisting) After she became incredibly drunk to, frankly everyone's surprise, She was obsessed with this notion that everyone was judging her. Which is why the word balloon says "They're totally judging us in there." which is admittedly hard to see because I didn't have enough foresight to ink the lettering before scanning in the picture.

This next picture is another batch of the party guests specifically the guys. I can't say I really got the chance to talk to any of these fellows very much, and I'm not 100% sure on there names. To the left is Kyle who made the entire meal at the party (which tasted amazing) I always have a hard time drawing plaid, I thought about working some computer magic, but I figured that would take too much time and I was already behind on posting this. Center is Sara's date who I believe was named Matt. I remember seeing him and thinking, "whooh, he certainly looks collegial." but then when I drew him I made him look less collegial and more Clark Kent (non-Smallville). Then to the right is if I'm not mistaken Erika's boyfriend who's name was possibly Alec? Unless that was someone else. Anyway in person this guy looks like a butch version of Justin Long who could very easily kick your ass, but probably won't because he's nice. He was handing out those cigar things (I don't think they're technically cigars but they're those things with the little plastic mouth pieces that you always see on the ground all over Cleveland because everyone smokes in Cleveland.) to everyone at the party and a bunch of people just had them sitting in there mouth because you can't smoke in the building.

This next picture is one of Kyle again, while he was cooking dinner. As I said before everything was amazing, but there was an unfortunate (but humorous) incident with some Brochette, in that it got burned after being forgotten about. Luckily nothing caught on fire, and Thomas and Erika were able to make a quick trip to the local grocery store and buy some more bread for another try, which was very successful. Well that's all for today. I would also like to wish my friend Jeff Cole a happy birthday, Razzle Dazzle! (inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment